Except in relation to certain specific features of our website, you do not have to provide us with any personal information (or personal data) to use our website. However, where you elect to give us your personal data through our website via online feedback forms or web email then we will treat your personal information in accordance with this paragraph.
By visiting our website you do not disclose, nor do we collect, personal data on you. All that we may know about your visit may be limited to technical data such as:
- The logical address (or IP address) of the server you used to access this website
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet (e.g. .ie .com .org .net)
- The previous website address from which you reached us
- The type of web-browser you used
Web traffic data
The technical data may be used for administrative and statistical purposes and may be shared with our internet service provider. We may use this information to help us to improve our website. This technical data does not provide us with the personal data of visitors to our website.
Giving us your personal information
Please note that where you provide us with your personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone and fax numbers and/or contact information) through a facility provided on our website or directly to us by e-mail you consent to us:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instruction and
- Retaining a records of incoming and outgoing communication (e.g. e-mail)
- Information in the email we receive and send will not be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender unless otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Acts.
- Please note that by using Powerpoint’s website you are giving us your consent to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement. Your consent is also provided to any successor or assignee of Powerpoint and/or any of its businesses. We inform all persons who submit their personal data to us of these conditions by this Privacy statement.
Security of data
Powerpoint Engineering takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession.
Right of access
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by us, in accordance with section 4 of the Data Protection Acts. To request a copy of your personal data please e-mail email@example.com
Right of rectification or erasure
If we hold incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through one of our websites, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via any of our websites erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest update: May 17, 2018