PAT Training Courses in Ireland
Our PAT Training course is a full day course, conducted by one of our qualified PAT training instructor with many years of experience in the PAT training field. This PAT Training course can be provided as a group training session. We can carry out the training in the comfort of your office or at our own premises.
We’ve helped a wide selection of clients to get to grips with PAT Testing, ranging from government agencies, to higher learning institutions to large private sector companies. Take a look at our PAT Training testimonials from companies such as Pfizer, RTE, ESB and more.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
We provide PAT Training on the exact make and model of the PAT Tester you use. Our superior customer support is one of the reasons that we are considered a leader in our field. When you purchase a PAT Tester or receive PAT Training from us, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you have access to our expert advice and support when you need it.
Our PAT Training Course covers essential elements such as:
- The principles and practices of PAT Testing
- How to create a safe system of work
- The requirement for accident prevention & control
- The process and application of PAT Testing
- IEE code of practice
We are a Registered Training Provider as awarded by Engineers Ireland for 2024.
Our trainers qualifications include:
- City & Guilds Level 3 – Inspection &Testing of Electrical Equipment
- FETAC Level 6 – Train the Trainer
- Irish Institute of Training and Development – Certificate in Training and Development
|NSAI Quality Management
|NSAI Occupational Health and Safety Management ISO 45001:2018
|NSAI In monitoring of the Measurement Management System within the calibration lab
|Registered Training Provider
|Achilles Level 3 Supplier
|WEEE Ireland Cert Number POW400