Reduce Costs, Downtime, Failures and Equipment Damage
Today’s facilities engineers are saving of millions of Euros every year with infrared steam system inspections. Significantly improve proﬁtability and reduce your operating, testing and maintenance costs by:
- Quickly pinpointing faulty equipment
- Reducing downtime and equipment damage
- Preventing catastrophic failures
- Cutting fuel costs and boosting eﬃciency
- Targeting maintenance efforts
- Establishing repair priorities
Steam Systems: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You
In steam systems, improper heat distribution is a sign of wasted money and impending trouble. Temperature anomalies can indicate blockages, component failures or other common problems. Any one of these faults can signiﬁcantly reduce the fuel eﬃciency of the entire system and lead to expensive or even catastrophic failures. Infrared thermography is a proven and cost-eﬀective preventive maintenance tool for all types of steam systems.
Professional Thermography: Fast, accurate detection
Using cutting-edge infrared detection technology, our Certiﬁed Thermographers rapidly and accurately pinpoint the thermal anomalies that threaten the eﬃciency, safety, and reliability of your steam system.
The survey is non-contact and equipment can be inspected quickly. In a matter of hours, our professional infrared testing can develop a complete catalog of hidden failures in your steam system.
No need to shut down
Because thermography is non-contact and nondestructive, there is no need to interrupt production or plan for costly shutdowns. Our thermographers inspect your equipment under normal loads and operating conditions, so you don’t have to disrupt your service and production schedules.
More Money Saving Beneﬁts:
- Immediately Cost-eﬀective
- Safe, Flexible, and Scalable
- Proven Predictive Maintenance Technology
Pinpoint Problems in Steam Systems
- Reduce Down Time and Increase Proﬁts
- Identify Blocked/Faulty Steam Traps and Lines
- Locate Plugged Exchangers
- Pinpoint Boiler and Refractory Problems
- Detect Problems in Real Time – No Need to Shut Down
- Reduce Fuel Costs by Increasing Energy Eﬃciency
- Identify Small Problems Before They Become Bigger and More Costly
- Proactive, Predictive Approach Avoids Unscheduled Maintenance
Establish Repair Priorities and Save Even More
An eﬀective preventive maintenance program boosts proﬁts by scheduling repairs before expensive losses and emergencies occur. Infrared inspections help you quickly diﬀerentiate the relatively few real problems in a system from hundreds of potential problem areas.
What You Get…
Our professional testing reports lead the industry in quality, accuracy and detail. All report formats include:
- Complete Equipment List
- Photographic Documentation
- Repair Guidance
This post was first published on www.thermalimagers.ie