The family of Powerpoint Engineering training courses has grown again! We are proud to announce that we now provide a comprehensive Lockout Tagout Safety Awareness Training Course that offers an excellent introduction to and appreciation of Lockout Tagout Safety procedures and legal requirements.
On completion of the course you will have a very good understanding of:
- What is Lockout?
- What is Tagout?
- Lockout Tagout Definitions
- The 5 Energy Sources- Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Thermal & Pneumatic
- Legal Requirements including Irish, UK, EU and USA regulations
- Lockout Tagout Safety Programs and Procedures
- Padlock Keying Systems and colour coding systems
- Types of Lockout Devices including Electrical & Mechanical Lockout Devices
Our Lockout Tagout Safety Awareness Training Course syllabus is comprehensive and includes the following topics:
- The 5 Energy Sources – Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Thermal & Pneumatic
- Responsibilities – Employer, Supervisors, Authorised Employees & Affected Employees.
- Legal Requirements
- Lockout Tagout Safety Program & Implementation
- Equipment and appropriate Lockout Devices
- Keying Systems
- Safety Signage and Tags
- Group Lockout
- Internal Staff Training
- External Personnel Induction
- Shift Changes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Employers, employees and contractors undertaking service or maintenance work on industrial equipment fully understand the importance of energy control and know how to apply energy isolation and Lockout Tagout correctly.
Additionally, if you book your place for the upcomming February 24th 2015 training before 31 Dec 2014 you will get a FREE Lockout Tagout Kit worth €100!